Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 03:31PM
Consigning with the Antique Warehouse is Trouble Free. Just follow these steps.
- E-mail a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. The more detailed the better. ( files no larger than 100K please!) Be sure to include contact information such as phone numbers etc. (You can bring photos into our store if you prefer)
- Expect a quick response usually within a few hours.
- We will set up an appointment to visually see the peice in person. We will not accept pieces sight unseen. Please note, all merchandise previously listed on free marketplace websites will NOT be accpeted. eg. Craigslist, Kijiji etc.
- An agreement is drawn up.
- We would organize a pick up ( at the customers expense )
- We photograph and place your piece on our website.
- If your piece is something rspecial we would feature it on our home page of our weekly mailouts.
- All pieces are placed in our 'new arrivals' category for greater exposure.
- If after 90 days it hasn't sold by then we contact you and discuss your options. Under normal circumstances your peice will sell before that.
Contact us today with a simple phone call or email.